Thursday, July 30, 2009

Lately Gay site

Hmmm. . . . Well, this site, LatelyGay.com, is pretty neat, but I just noticed that it doesn't seem to have been updated since last fall. That's sad. I was thinking, actually, of not doing this blog because I found LatelyGay, but if they're not going to keep it updated then there is definitely a need for something like this.

I hope people who find this blog will tell others. I also encourage people to suggest resources (websites, books, films) that they have found useful for men coming out late in life.

Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kevin,

    I'm very pleased that you've come across Lately Gay and I can only apologise for its lack of currency.

    I set LG up last Summer/Autumn without realising that I didn't have adequate time to keep working on it. It was vying for attention with my main vocation which is photography. All this and a day job too - well, something's got to give.

    Having said that, I am looking at giving it a second go and this time working harder to generate some publicity for the site so that it is more widely accessed. That process will hopefully also generate new content with which I can feed 'the beast', so to speak.

    So please do pop back over the coming weeks.

    Cheers,

    Stephen

    ps. in any event I do encourage you to do what you can to build up Gay Late Bloomers. You'll find it an excellent process and the more voices there are out there the better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog and would love to read and share more. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete